Every day Mile High Maniac brings you news, game recaps, and opinions about your favorite Denver Sports teams. In the Mile High Roundup posts, you can catch up with what other blogs and news outlets are saying about the teams that are regularly featured here – Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche, Nuggets – in addition to our other fantastic local teams – Rapids, Mammoth, the Buffs, the Rams, etc.
Anything sports-wise that happens in Denver can end up in the Roundup. Including amusing social media moments from the players, fans, or media. We hope these posts become part of your morning routine and make it easier for you to follow the goings-on of your favorite Denver teams.
- DenverBroncos.com talks about Broncos 1st Round pick Bradley Roby.
- Mile High Report reveals who they think are the five best draft picks from the Denver Broncos since ’99. And the worst five.
- Purple Row takes a closer look at Nolan Arenado’s hit streak.
- Michael Cuddyer tells the Denver Post he doesn’t think his hamstring injury will be a chronic problem.
- NuggLove wants to know what you think is the Nuggets biggest need for next season.
- The Denver Stiffs shares former Nuggets GM, Masai Ujiri’s op-ed encouraging everyone to take action over the 300 girls kidnapped in Nigeria. This post links to both Ujiri’s op-ed and contact info to Colorado elected officials. Please take a minute to check this out.
- The Denver Post recaps the Rapids-Quakes game from Wednesday that ended up in a scoreless draw. This reminds me how I think no game in any sport should ever end in a tie.