Every day Mile High Maniac brings you news, game recaps, and opinions about your favorite Denver Sports teams. In the Mile High Roundup posts, you can catch up with what other blogs and news outlets are saying about the teams that are regularly featured here – Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche, Nuggets – in addition to our other fantastic local teams – Rapids, Mammoth, the Buffs, the Rams, etc.
Anything sports-wise that happens in Denver can end up in the Roundup. Including amusing social media moments from the players, fans, or media. We hope these posts become part of your morning routine and make it easier for you to follow the goings-on of your favorite Denver teams.
- The Denver Post wrote about Justin Morneau’s great start for the Rockies.
- Rox Pile has a few reasons they don’t think Michael Cuddyer or any other outfielder will be traded.
- Purple Row looks at the Rockie’s success on the road.
- NFL.com’s post-draft power rankings have the Broncos at #3, ESPN has the Broncos at #2. I have the Broncos at #1 but I may be a tad biased.
- The Broncos announced the new numbers for the recently drafted Broncos.
- Mile High Report has a look at how long average draft picks stick around.
- CBS News has an interview with Nuggets Guard Ty Lawson.
- Nugg Love looks at two players the Nuggets might take with their first pick in the upcoming draft.
- I like when my team’s twitter accounts have some attitude.
— Colorado Avalanche (@Avalanche) May 13, 2014