On Monday, the Denver Broncos were awarded four compensatory draft picks based on the teams free agency over the past year. Denver lost a boat load of players prior to the 2014 season, including Eric Decker, Knowshon Moreno, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Zane Beadles, Robert Ayers, Wesley Woodyard, and Shaun Phillips. John Elway would rally his troops, picking up key free-agents Aqib Talib, Emmanuel Sanders, DeMarcus Ware, and T.J. Ward – all four were named to the Pro Bowl.
More from Denver Broncos
- The 2019-2020 Broncos Depth At Tight End Could Be A Huge Strength To This Offense
- Broncos Position Battles to Watch as Preseason Approaches
- NFL Draft 2019 Denver Broncos Day 2 Picks
- Losing Chris Harris Jr. Would Be A Tragic Loss For Broncos And John Elway
- NFL Draft 2019 Denver Broncos take Noah Fant with the 20th Pick
With the NFL awarding the Broncos four compensatory picks, bringing them to a total of 10 draft picks for the 2015 NFL Draft. Denver gained a fourth round pick (133 overall), sixth round pick (208 overall), and two seventh rounders (250,251) respectively. Just an FYI, compensatory picks cannot be traded.
Here is a list of the Denver Broncos 2015 draft picks.
[table id=21 /]
It will be interesting to see what Denver does with their draft picks, mainly due to the flexibility they possess with 10 selections. The 2015 NFL Draft is scheduled to begin Thursday, April 30th at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, New York.