3. The Buffs defense actually stops the run
More from Mile High Maniac
- Denver Nuggets Steal Ducks Darling Bol Bol in Second Round
- Denver Nuggets: Season Grades for the 2018-19 Players
- The 2019-2020 Broncos Depth At Tight End Could Be A Huge Strength To This Offense
- Broncos Position Battles to Watch as Preseason Approaches
- Denver Nuggets: Reflections on an Incredible Season
Colorado’s defense was downright bad last season. They ranked 109th in all of FBS in rushing defense, allowing over 200 yards rushing per game and was 110th in total defense.
With the losses of Isaiah Oliver and Derek McCartney to name a few, the Buffs defense could be in for another long season.
A shining light could be the effectiveness they have had against the Rams the last three years–being able to dominate their rivals at the point of attack, freeing up the Buffs linebackers to make plays. If that happens again, a fourth consecutive victory would be imminent.